Passionate about biodegradable polymers? Check out our job openings below and send your resume to email@example.com.
Bezwada Biomedical is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate employees or applicants on the basis of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are an innovation-driven company that thrives on discovery and pushing the boundaries of medical polymers to provide solutions for patients.
A Polymer Chemist position is available at Bezwada Biomedical to support polymer process development and validation. Full time but flexible for part time or contract position based on candidate availability.
- Conduct and support research efforts in bioabsorbable polymer development and validation
- Execute laboratory work plan developed with input from supervisor or senior team members and complete work on schedule.
- Record data and document observations in laboratory notebooks.
- Analyze experimental data, interpret results, and prepare technical reports.
- Draft technical documents such as protocols, methods, and certificates of analysis.
- Comply with safety and quality guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of laboratory experience.
- Experience with bioabsorbable polymers for biomedical applications is preferred.
- Experience in polymer synthesis, methodology, and characterization along with a proven track record of problem solving.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoys bench and hands-on lab work.
The position is full time and on-site in Hillsborough, New Jersey 08844. Flexible for part-time or contract position based on candidate availability.
A Laboratory Technician to perform routine technical tasks and laboratory experiments to
support scientific investigations. Responsibilities include setting up laboratories for scientific
research, conducting lab-based experiments, and recording and analyzing results. Full time but
flexible for part-time or contract position based on candidate availability.
- Perform routine laboratory functions to support scientific experiments and investigations
- Set up, test, adjust, calibrate, and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatuses such as titrators, pH meters and viscometers
- Record, analyze, and write reports, reviews, and summaries on the findings of experiments and trials
- Assist in polymer synthesis and processing
- Enforce strict health and safety regulations
- Follow Quality Standards
- Stay up to date with relevant scientific developments that can improve the efficiency of lab operations
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and ability to work individually and in a team
- Enjoys bench and hands-on lab work
High school diploma with at least 5 years of laboratory experience in chemistry,
biology, material science or related field. Experience in R&D is preferred. Experience with
bioabsorbable polymers for biomedical applications is highly desirable.
Hillsborough, NJ facility, to work on bioabsorbable polymers, polymer synthesis, and biomedical
Ideal candidates will have a Ph.D. in Biomedical, Chemical, or Biochemical Engineering, Biology,
Chemistry, or related field.